With an approach that delivers high quality assessment and utmost care, we work closely with you to develop a personalised treatment plan that best achieves a quick and effective recovery to get you back to full function at home, work or sport.
What to expect?
Initially, we will explore the reason you are seeking treatment, review the problem area, and make a full assessment. Once the condition is diagnosed we develop an effective treatment plan that takes into account your lifestyle, leisure activities and general health, which also includes advice on how you can help yourself.
- Deep Tissue Massage to mobilise, lengthen and re-align soft tissues
- Exercise programmes designed to improve mobility and strength
- Manipulation and mobilisation of joints and soft tissues to reduce pain and stiffness
- Electrotherapy such as ultrasound, laser or interferential to stimulate the healing process
What we treat
- Sports and exercise injuries
- Neck, back, shoulder and knee pain
- Postural alignment for pain reduction
- Muscle, tendon and ligament problems
- Occupational/work related problems such as repetitive strain injury
- Post-operative/fracture rehabilitation